The Dylan Slater Band


Minnesota Blues Guitar Protege: Dylan Slater



                                                       The Dylan Slater Band - Ophelia                                                          

Dylan has played with blues legends from his teenage years to today   

The following quotes from an interview: 
Posted by Michael Limnios Blues Network on September 3, 2014 at 1:41pm

"the blues has such a devoted following because it's so truthful and down to earth music. There is no more pure music than that. It's straight from the heart and soul. And that touches people."

 "The most important advice given to me was by BB King, when I met him he held my hands and looked me in the eyes and said "Stay True to yourself, and who you want to be, and don't let anybody get in the way of it" I live by that advice".

Dylan Slater with Joseph Cotton

"my favorite memory with James because I got to know that he is really such a down to earth guy, and very honest and kind human being." 

"In my opinion Minneapolis is the best kept music secret in the world.. You have to come here to find out what it's all about!"

The Dylan Slater Band play almost every Wednesday night at Bunkers 

Comments

Popular Posts